Thursday, January 2, 2014

Harley Quinn



Here's a little sketch of Harley Quinn (from Batman: The Animated Series, and later just Batman in general, in case you don't follow that sort of thing).  I'm still figuring out how this Surface Pro and Manga Studio combo work, but i friggin' LOVE it. I did exchange my first Surface Pro, though.  The pen started getting really laggy and would constantly stop responding, then just "jump" ahead and push a hard, dark line across my pictures.  That was crazy frustrating, and I tried everything I could think of to resolve it (uninstalls, re-installs, updating and rolling back drivers, wiping the whole thing and starting over, etc) and I couldn't get it working properly again.  Luckily I was still in the Best Buy return/exchange period, and they promptly took care of that for me (plus, the Surface Pro was on a post-holiday sale when I did the return, so I managed to get about 80 bucks back. Not too shabby, indeed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment